Here is a glance at what some of the conference sessions will offer:
- A toolkit for implementing virtual rehabilitation within outpatient rehabilitation programs
- ABI and the justice system: addressing the need for increased awareness, education and functional tools to improve the barriers and service gaps
- Is the problem of chronic pain possibly an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) that has been missed?
- How to complete a situational assessment on the Glasgow Outcome Scale Extended (GOS-E) criterion
- Objective assessment and monitoring of cognitive function in coma, vegetative state, and concussion