RehabWeek late breaking poster submission
KITE, the research arm of the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, is proud to be the host and local organizer of the RehabWeek 2019 in Toronto. As such, we are inviting you to submit your abstract for a LATE BREAKING POSTER through this platform by May 15, 2019.
We accept work about rehabilitation or assistive technology. Some suggested topics:
- injury prevention,
- restoration of function,
- enhanced participation and independent living.
SUBMIT ASAP: The limited number of late breaking poster presentations will be available on the first come first serve basis.
Late Breaking Abstract Submission Guidelines
- We accept work about rehabilitation or assistive technology in general.
- Late breaking abstracts will be considered for poster presentation ONLY. Please note that these LATE BREAKING POSTER ABSTRACTS will not be published, nor distributed in any form.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS will be hang up during the whole conference.
- LATE BREAKING POSTERS are not eligible for the best poster award.
- All abstracts will be blind-reviewed by the local Scientific Committee.
- Each presenting author can submit only one abstract for evaluation.
- Acceptance letters will be sent by May 20, 2019 at the latest.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the RehabWeek by 24 May 2019 in order to have acceptance of the abstract confirmed.
Preparation of Abstracts
- Enter your contact name, affiliation and email address.
- Enter presenting author, affiliation and email address.
- Enter the co-authors, their affiliations (if applicable).
- Enter abstract title (max 20 words limit).
- Enter the abstract (max 250 words limit).
- By submitting an abstract, you agree to present at RehabWeek 2019, should your abstract been accepted.
We cordially invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to discuss your work with the international, multidisciplinary audience of RehabWeek 2019 and receive feedback on your work!
Submit Your Abstract